Sunday, March 4, 2012

Febuary C4K Summary


C4K #1
My students name was Gabriel he is in Mr. C’s class in the 7th hour. His blog post was short and sweet he said “I write because it helps me improve my writing and I write to entertain other people.” This was his Haiku for why he writes.
I commented I think it’s great that you love to write because it helps improve your writing skills. The more you do something the better you will become at it. I am so glad you enjoy writing to entertain people. I look forward to reading more of your writing.

C4K #2
My blog is entitled An Update from Tobago this blog was done by Mr. Sloan. He used this blog to keep up with his staff and students while in Tobago. They had such a good time. They went to a school and hung out with the students. He said they were very laid back and they did a lot outdoors. They were also invited to a party with the minister of education. During their stay they also took a trip to the rainforest. They saw all kinds of interesting things. At the end of his blog he said that the following day they were going back to the school.
I commented and said this sounds like an awesome and beautiful trip. From the pictures you have posted it looks like a beautiful place. The video is very amazing to me. The sound of the rain is so peaceful and relaxing. I hope the rest of your trip goes well. I enjoyed reading your blog.

C4K #3
My Blog was on Bryan’s awesome blog. Bryan’s blog had a video of all the things he saw while he was at the Boston museum of science. Some of the things he saw were dead animals and a cool electric show.
I commented I enjoyed watching you video it looked like you had so much fun. I love going to science museums. Science is my favorite subject to learn about. He also replied to my comment on his blog. He said liked my blog and hoped I liked his.

C4K #4
My blog is Sharon’s Stupendous Blog. The post is called the world in a Nutshell, it’s a poem. The poem talks about how she sees the horrible things that are going on in the world, but most of all, when she sees planet earth; she sees everything that people have accomplished. How the everyone in the world is moving forward instead of backwards to help improve our societal community.
I commented and said I agree with you. The world is going through a lot right now but we have to not give up. We have to see the good out of all the bad. There is always hope. I enjoyed reading your post.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Ashley,

    Great job! Your links are perfect for allowing us go and be able to comment on these kids too! I know these students were excited to get your comments.

    Great job,

    Stephen Akins

    ReplyDelete