Sunday, April 22, 2012

C4K April Summary


Josh 1st Challenge Post
His post was facts about him. The facts he listed are below:
I like to waste time at school
I like plaid shirts
My age is (20 ÷ 4) + 5 + 3 – 1 + 8 + 3 – 13 +2 – 2 + 2 + 2 + 2 – 4 + 7 + 1 – 6 – 2 = ?
My favorite number is 12
My favorite video game is Modern Warfare 2 and 3
My Gamertag on xbox 360 is Beecut swag
My best friend is Dakota Sathertooth

My comment was, I am a student at the University of South Alabama. I am in a class called Edm 310. I will be commenting on your blog for the next 3 weeks and I can’t wait to see what you post. I loved the list of random facts. If I did my math right you are 12. What kinds of things do you do to waste time at school? I enjoyed learning a little bit about you.
ORJU 2nd Challenge Post
This post talks about how she loves soccer. She talks about how her dad has been her coach for a while now but she us started in the school league so he can’t. She has been playing soccer since kindergarden. She is now playing indoor soccer.
I commented my name is Ashley. I attend the University of South Alabama. I am in a class called Edm 310. I think is awesome that you love soccer. I have played just for fun,but I am not that good. How is indoor soccer different then outdoor? I look forward to reading more of your blog post.
Ashley

3rd Challenge Post
This post talks about the troops. How all around the world people are crying because of people dying. Troops right now are trying to help Iraq get a democracy.
I commented I enjoyed reading your blog post. This is a very deep topic.

David
He put a a video talking about how he attended Polyfest.
I commented and said I am so glad you had fun at Polyfest

No comments:

Post a Comment