Sunday, April 1, 2012

C4T # 3




1. My post I was assigned to comment on was called paper reinforcers. This post is pretty much about how she organizes herself. She talks about her upcoming class. How she is ready to walk in to the class room and find out what they student wants from her. She wants her students to know who she is. She wants them to trust her. She wants to create a good learning experience. I commented and said it’s important to build a community and experiences where trust and relationships can be formed throughout the classroom with the students. I enjoyed reading your post.

2. My post I was assigned to was called Your PLN gives you more people to disappoint. She talks about her nervousness about going into a new class. Not only is she just going to a new class room but a new environment completely. She will have new students in a new country at a new school. She just talks about how she doesn’t want to make herself look bad. She will be teaching Language A&B English and Technology. I commented I am sure you are going to be a great teacher and inspire them. Just keep your head up and you will do amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment